Work Package 6: Quality of Work & Young Adults Motivation & well-being
Leading partner: 3s Unternehmensberatung GmbH, Austria
This Work Package will gather data among young adults, e.g. their current work responsibilities and assessment of learning opportunities at work, experience of innovation processes, its consequences for individual work; involvement in innovation processes, the experience of organisational climate and collaboration among co-workers, the views on HRD approaches and training provision, considerations about recent and ongoing experience with formal adult education, the interest in/lack of interest in job-related formal and non-formal further education; changes in motivation for further education, expectations for the next career steps anticipated/planned; as well as the exploration of the wider life structure and current well-being. The objective of Work Package 6 are:
- To explore recent psychological and behavioural sciences outcomes, with regard to goal setting in young adulthood and drivers for change in motivation for participation in adult education.
- To explore the role of the quality of gainful and the organisational context work for the life structure in early adulthood (intimate relationships, family formation, civic engagement; educational activities).
- To study the interplay between work environments, self-direction and individual motivation for learning and adult development.
- To observe the role of perceived agency in shaping the own occupational pathway and the conditions at work on individual identity, well-being and learning motivation
- To explore young adults’ interest in civic activism and the fight for improving working conditions in early career stages in particular.