Work Package 5: Organisational Structure of Early Careers – HRM & Innovation
Leading partner: 3s Unternehmensberatung GmbH, Austria
Work Package 5 provides the framework for in-depth organisational case studies, which forms also the base for the work in WP6 and WP7. Sixteen in-depth organisational case studies, totalling 64 in-depth interviews, will be developed. Work Package 5 will work towards the following objectives:
- To identify how the organizational structuration of early career pathways unleash or inhibit the learning potential and innovation ability within workplaces.
- To study what organisational models favour organizational innovation ability and young workers active participation in innovation.
- To explore the employing organisation’s role in instilling motivation for learning and participation in formal/nonformal education among young adults.
- To review employers’ perspective on recent adult learning policy initiatives (including cost-sharing schemes) and programmes available for adults in their early career stages.
- To identify organisations’ needs for adult education provision currently unmet by the training market.
- To study employers’ direct and mediated roles with the wider policy framework for adult learning.