Work Package 1: Mapping European Union and National Policies and Programmes
Leading partner: University of Deusto, Spain
Co-lead: Tallinn University, Estonia
Work Package 1 will explore policies and programmes aiming to contribute to social and economic inclusion of vulnerable adults at both the European and national level. Specific objectives include:
- To identify European Commission policies and funding schemes that support education programmes aimed at promoting the social and economic inclusion of the most vulnerable (e.g. ESF, Equal, Erasmus +)
- To identify education programmes funded by the abovementioned schemes in EU28
- To identify National policies and funding schemes in selected countries
- To identify education and training activities run by NGOs and the private sector.
- To identify the benefits derived from these programmes at the individual and societal levels in terms of economic and social inclusion in relation to: Employment; Empowerment/agency; Active citizenship; Social cohesion.