Journal articles produced by the consortium will be listed here.
- Boyadjieva, P., & Ilieva-Trichkova, P. (published online, 30 May 2018). Adult education as a common good: Conceptualisation and measurement. International Journal of Lifelong Education. doi: 10.1080/02601370.2018.1478458
- Boeren, E. (Accepted, in press, 21 Mar 2017). Understanding adult lifelong learning participation as a layered problem. Studies in Continuing Education.
- Boyadjieva, P., & Ilieva-Trichkova, P. (published online, 11 Jan 2017). Between Inclusion and Fairness: Social Justice Perspective to Participation in Adult Education. Adult Education Quarterly, 67(2).
- Boyadjieva, P., & Ilieva-Trichkova, P. (published online, 1 Feb 2018). Horizontal differentiation matters: Moderating influence of the type of upper secondary education on students’ transitions. European Education. doi: 10.1080/10564934.2017.1411764
- Räis, M.-L., & Saar, E. (2017). Participation in job-related training in European countries: The impact of skill supply and demand characteristics. Journal of Education and Work, 30(5), 531−551. doi: 10.1080/13639080.2016.1243229
- Roosmaa, E.-L., & Saar, E. (2017). Adults who do not want to participate in learning: A cross-national European analysis of their perceived barriers. International Journal of Lifelong Education, 36(3), 254−277. doi: 10.1080/02601370.2016.1246485